The Model 1800™ Knee CPM provides effective continuous passive motion therapy to post-operative or injured knee. With an open carriage design and ability to accommodate adult and pediatric (petite) patients, the Model 1800™ is versatile and provides a proper anatomical fit. The analog dial control pendant is simple to program and allows staff and patients to change settings easily. Sturdy, mild steel construction, lightweight design and overall functionality make the Model 1800™ ideal for hospital and home environments.
Knee Extension: -5 degrees
Speed: 1 to 3 degrees/second
Pause: 0 to 30 seconds
Limb Length: 20 to 42 inches
Calf Length: 11 to 24 inches
Thigh Length: 9 to 18 inches
Power Supply: 110v
Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
Length: 28 inches
- Proper anatomical therapy, accurate range of motion and ultimate comfort for all patient types. Accommodates pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients
- Unique lift and bend motion provides proper anatomical fit, accurate range of motion and ultimate comfort for CPM patients.
- Axis to axis motion, skid pad and bed stabilizing system prevents migration ensuring a precise fit.
- The hand-held control pendant features a classic analog (turn dial) design easily understood by hospital staff and patients.
- Unique tripod position reduces contamination and offers a convenient storage option.
- Universal left/right design.
- Quick conversion from adult to pediatric. Units can be set up easily and quickly for conversion without the need for additional accessories.
- Knee CPM softgoods are constructed with deep pile synthetic sheepskin and high tensil strength Velcro to ensure patient comfort and proper positioning during therapy. (order #1828-1)
- Two-year manufacturer warranty.
- HCPCS E0935